Saturday 27 August 2022

Studying winemaking


I just found the perfect course for me, a MSc in Sustainable Viticulture and Oenology. It's exactly what I would have wanted to study. But it's in Milan, which would be okay except I don't live in Italy, I live in Ireland. Can you imagine studying with 21-year-olds at 68? Yes, I can. But I cannot just move to Italy for two years. 

I have written to them to ask if they have a distance learning option or at least a combination option whereby I could go for short period of in-person with online study in between. As we have flights to Milan from Knock, I could be a commuter student. 

I satisfy the entrance criteria as I speak English and have a bachelor's degree in Biology. How cool would that be?

I think this could potentially get me out of my funk. I have lost interest in everything else including writing and sailing. Is this my next iteration?


No comments:

Post a Comment