Thursday 29 June 2023

Birthday update


Hare today!

I was hoping the shed would be completed today, but that was not to be. The people doors were delivered as was the timber for the fence. But they couldn't install the doors and they still need to roll the driveway so we have to wait. No birthday present of job done. 

Alex has started moving pallets into the shed so we can start storing stuff in there, chiefly books and furniture and stuff that has to go to Germany. All the beekeeping materials will have to go in there as well, as will the RTV and mower and half the gardening stuff. 

I did have a few surprises so far, today. Alex created a gorgeous chair which he presented at breakfast. And I had an unexpected visitor as well. The weather was lovely and I wrote a poem commemorating my 69th. Overall not a bad day and more to come. 












No comments:

Post a Comment