Wednesday 5 July 2023

Broken Records

Global Temperatures Hit a New Record

 

The earth hit a record temperature on Monday 3 July when it reached 17C, topping 16.9C in 2016 an El Nino year. But that record didn't last. On Tuesday 4th July, it hit 17.2C. 

I wonder what today's result will be. I'll bet I can predict it. Another record. Curiously, I've decided to embrace the change as it makes living in Ireland decidedly pleasant. And as I as an individual can do little to change the world, I continue to do my best to alter mine for the best in my little sphere.

CNN agrees. India, China, Texas, Mexico are all under extreme heat pressure. Who is next?

 Meanwhile, the Antarctic was above-freezing temperatures today mid-Winter, so the ice just isn't forming. 



No comments:

Post a Comment