Monday 21 August 2023

More stormy weather

 

It's a lot windier than I expected today. I thought the weather was supposed to improve but looks like not. Showers periodically. The new bags have come in and I wanted to do some tying up of grape clusters but it's rather boisterous out there with gusts of 47.5 knots - that's 88 km/h, nothing to sneeze at. Let's venture out and see.

I love the new drawstring green bags. They are SOOOO much easier than the bags we bought two years ago with twist ties. I was able to do twice as much in 2 hours than I could have with the others, with much less strain. Well done, Alex, finding those. And you can see inside to see how the grapes are doing. Far better. 

More tomorrow. 









Pinot Noir -- like steel pellets

No need to protect these

All four protectors at work: bags, CDs, heron and kites





No comments:

Post a Comment